Re: opposed to Resolution 17-xxx

Hello David:

It was a great thing to see the citizens share their overwhelming concern about this resolution that just in having been brought forward had negative impact on the economy in our community.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 28, 2017, at 8:17 AM, "David Morris" <dmorris4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hope the meeting went well last night.  We will be up about March 21 then off to SAN to bring up the new boat..good luck…DRM

From: Bryan Zak [mailto:bryanzak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 3:00 PM
To: David Morris <dmorris4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: opposed to Resolution 17-xxx

Great to hear from you David:

Thank you so much for sharing your concern about the negative impact this resolution has on our community. I am sorry that I could not prevent it from making it before the body but assure you that it will not pass. Three council members brought it forward and I tried to reason with them not to.

Sent from my iPad