From: Tom B [mailto:tabchomer@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 11:51 AM
To: Department Clerk <Clerk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Political resolution

Mr. Mayor and Council members. I can't begin to tell you all how disappointed I am, i'm sure you have all seen this airing out on news and social media. There's absolutely no reason for the council be involved in this politically motivated rhetoric. This resolution was leaked to news and social media before it was even discussed. There has been a lot of damage done and I can only imagine how much it will cost the city to make this right. I can't speak for any other business owners in this town, but I need all the business I can get to survive! A few on the council have put our businesses and livelihoods at risk by dividing us. I don't believe a no vote regarding this resolution is enough! I have discussed my resignation from the Homer Advisory  Planning Commision with the city planner, and I would suggest the three authors of this resolution on the City Council do the same.
 Respectfully submitted, Tom A. Bos
Sent from my iPhone