Sanctuary city proposal

I have been a resident of Homer for 37 years. I can’t even imagine living anywhere else. I and many others I have talked to are totally against this proposal.  If it were to go  through where would these people be housed? Where would they get jobs?  We do not have enough affordable housing for our veterans and seniors let alone illegal people coming here. This would cause a financial problem for the  city and our state that is already in financial trouble. This would certainly affect our tourist industry and our economy. It is a very bad idea.

Kay Sebade
213 Herndon Drive #D1
Homer, AK 99603

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.